Research Officer In PPSC New Jobs PPSC work ad 31/2021 for research official positions 2021 are reported for those applicants who are searching for work in agrarian office. These positions are referenced in notice of 27th October 2021 for jobless individuals who have great capability yet because of deficiency of work in Pakistan can’t show their capacities
. Yet, presently, such applicants have essential opportunity to communicate their eligibilities as exploration official positions are declared in crop announcing administration.Male and female just as transsexual additionally have equivalent freedom as they can present their application and start their profession in efficient office
. Exploration official vocation is perhaps the best calling and you can be proficient by further developing your abilities working in this field. This is well-paying and presumed field in which you need to do explore and improve creation. Assuming you need to turn out to be important for this office you need to apply before eleventh November 2021
. In this article, you will get insight concerning application methodology, pay and arrangement for assistance, all qualification measures and obligations of exploration official positions.
|Hiring Organization||Agricultural Department|
|Place of Posting||Water Management Research Farm, Renala Khurd, District Okara|
|Qualification||Matric to Master|
|Gender||Male/Female & Transgender|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Last Date||11 November 2021|
Introduction to Agricultural Department
Agricultural Department mission is to sustain food security and support national economy. They provide every basic facility to the farmers so that they improve the crop production. We can say that agriculture is mainstay of Pakistan’s economy and various departments are involved in the success of this organization. It accounts for 21% of the GDP and together with agro-based products fetches 80% of the country’s total export earnings. More than 48% of the labour force is engaged in this sector .Research Officer In PPSC New Jobs
Detail Research Officer In PPSC New Jobs
- Research Officer
- Master’s Degree (minimum second division) in Geographical Information System (GIS), Space Science or Geographical Information System and Remote Sensing from a University recognized by the Higher Education Commission; AND One year experience in the use of Geographical Information System (GIS), Space Science or Geographical Information System and Remote Sensing application in the field of Agriculture preferably natural resources
- Male, female & transgender
- 11st November 2021
Salary & benefits
You will get a lot of benefits, some of them are given below,
- Competitive salary packages
- Job security
- Medical surety
- Enhancement of thoughts
- Growth of skills and experience
- Productive management
Responsibilities Research Officer In PPSC New Jobs
What are the main duties of research officer, there are some given below,
- To supervise research projects.
- Work with team members
- Surety of projects remains on schedule
- Determination the goals of research projects and research methods.
- Maintain test parameters.
- Research officers might also review
- Analyze data during the course of the project .Research Officer In PPSC New Jobs
- One paper written test followed by interview or interview.
- candidate obtains qualifying marks (40% marks) in the written test irrespective of the fact that whether he / she is called for interview or not and if he/ she obtains qualifying marks (50% marks) in interview.
- If a candidate qualified the written test with 40% qualifying marks and called for interview.
- If they succeed in interview they are eligible for research officer jobs.
How to Apply?
Application procedure for research jobs is very simple as download application form by www.ppsc.gov.pk. For all posts to be filled through written tests, followed by interview or interview alone, the number of chances shall be restricted to 03, in case the candidate who fails in written tests/interview thrice for a specific post. You have to pay 600 challan fee.